Another July week has come to a close in Israel, and as usual, iAngels is happy to provide you with a quick rundown of this week’s financings. This week we saw announcements of $102mm in equity investments and $15b in debt. Feel free to ping me to discuss in more depth @ [email protected] Enjoy!
- Vensica, a medical device company developing a solution for drug treatment of the bladder, raised $500,000 from undisclosed investors.
- Jolt, a curated marketplace for corporate training lectures, raised $2mm from Hillsven, Upwest Labs, Tank Hill Ventures, and former Face.com CEO Gil Hirsch .
Series A Rounds
- PamBio, a biotech company developing a drug therapy for acute bleeding conditions, raised $7mm from undisclosed investors.
Series B Rounds
- Pixie, a company building a technology platform to create a personal digital map of all of your physical items, raised $18.5mm, led by Spark Capital with participation from Cedar Fund and OurCrowd.
- Guardicore, a cybersecurity company protecting internal data centers from breaches raised $20mm from Battery Ventures, 83 North, and Cisco Investments.
- Skycure, a cybersecurity company securing both BYOD and corporate-owned mobile devices, raised $16.5mm led by Foundation Capital, with participation from Shasta Ventures, Pitango Venture Capital, and former CEO of Palo Alto Networks Lane Bess.
- Capriza, an enterprise mobility solution, raised $23mm, led by Andreeseen Horowitz (a16z’s only Israeli portfolio company), with participation from existing investors including Charles River Ventures, Harmony Partners, and new investors Entre Capital and Vintage Investment.
- Redis Labs, a leader in operational database systems management, raised $14mm in a round led by Bain Capital and Carmel Ventures with participation from Silicon Valley Bank and Zohar Gilon.
Thank you for tuning into the iAngels weekly deal digest. If you’d like to receive this digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.