Things slowed down a bit this week, unsurprising given the August heat. But to even things out I’ll include a few deals that were announced late last week, just to make sure you’re up to speed. Enjoy!
- RailVision, a safety and security technology focused on preventing accidents on train rails, raised $2m from Foresight Automotive.
Series A Rounds
- Insert, a marketing automation platform for iOS and Android mobile app developers, raised $10m led by Battery, with participation from private investors.
Series B Rounds
- Formlabs, a company bringing professional-quality 3D printing to the masses, raised a $35m party round, led by Foundry Group, with participation from DFJ Growth, Innovation Endeavors, and more than 15 other investors.
- Cloudyn, a multi-cloud monitoring and optimization service, extended its $11m seed round by $4m from India-based Infosys.
- Check-Cap, a clinical stage medical diagnostic company focused on innovative imaging, raised $5.9m in a PIPE.
Thank you for tuning into the iAngels weekly deal digest. If you’d like to receive this digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.