Welcome back to the iAngels monthly deal digest! This April we tracked 19 announced deals totaling $233m, alongside 6 acquisitions for a disclosed $279m.
Read on for the full scoop!
- Arbe Robotics, a developer of radar enabling level 4 autonomous driving, raised a $2.5m round led by Canaan Partners with participation from iAngels and Taya Ventures.
- Platterz, a corporate catering platform automating food ordering, raised $6.7m from AltaIR Capital, Globalive, and private angel investors.
- vHive, a drone fleet management solution, raised $2m from StageOne and private investors.
- Wasteless, a platform connecting perishable grocery items to the cloud, raised $400,000 from SOSV, Food Angels, Jonathan Ofir, and Winston Ltd.
- Invertex, a custom fitting and personalization technology for retailers, raised $2m led by OurCrowd with participation from Permoda.
- Kalsefer, a provider of mobile learning solutions for the education industry , raised $2.25m from Firsttime Fund and other investors.
Series A Rounds
- Bizzabo, a platform for event organizers and attendees to interact online, raised $6.5m led by Zvi Limon with participation from Avigdor Willenz and Dan Tocatly.
- Cleanly, an on-demand laundry and dry cleaning application, raised $5m led by AddVenture with participation from AltaIR Capital, Initialized, and Millhouse Capital.
- BioProtect, a developer of biodegradable balloon implants, raised $3.5m from private investors.
- Aidoc, a medical diagnostic support system based on deep and machine learning, raised $7m led by TLV Partners with participation from Magma and Emerge Fund.
- Hibob, a cloud-based HR software platform, raised $17.5m led by Battery Ventures with participation from Arbor Ventures, Bessemer, and Eight Roads Ventures.
Series B Rounds
- DaPulse, a project and task management software for professional teams, raised $25m in a round led by Insight Venture Partners with participation from Entree Capital and Genesis Partners.
- Otonomo, a data exchange platform for the connected car, raised $25m led by automotive supplier Delphi with participation from Hearst Ventures, Bessemer, Maniv, StageOne, and LocalGlobe
- ForNova, a provider of marketing intelligence to brands and retailers, raised $17m led by Deutsche Telekom, with participation from JAL Ventures and Waypoint Capital.
- Twistlock, a container security software for enterprises, raised $17m led by Polaris Partners with participation from Ten Eleven Ventures, YL Ventures, and Rally Ventures.
- ColorChip, a manufacturer of optical components for telecoms and datacom applications, raised an additional $17m in a round led by CIRTech with participation Scale-Up Ventures and existing investors.
- Aspect Imaging, a designer and developer of MRI systems, raised $30m from existing investors.
- Dome9, a cloud infrastructure security solution, raised $16.5m led by Softbank with participation from existing investors.
- OverOps, a platform to help IT and devops identify application breakage in real-time, raised $30m from Lightspeed, Menlo Ventures, and existing investors.
- Jaco, a tool for monitoring and analyzing user behavior, was acquired by WalkMe, a platform providing enterprises with tools to improve the user experience, for an undisclosed sum.
- Juno, a ride-sharing platform with a focus on improving driver happiness, was acquired by competing ride-sharing platform Gett for a reported $200m.
- Luck Genome, a game development software company, was acquired by GamePoint, a leading digital casino provider, for a reported $12.5m.
- TopTix, a developer of white-label ticketing systems, was acquired by SeatGeek, the web’s largest event ticket search engine, for a reported $56m.
- Shopial, a platform enabling businesses to sell their products on Facebook and Pinterest, was acquired by Magento, eBay’s e-commerce marketing automation platform, for an undisclosed sum.
- Caesarea Medical Electronics, a manufacturer of pump systems, was acquired by Becton, Dickison, & Company, a leading global medical technology company for an undisclosed sum.
On behalf of everyone at iAngels, I’d like to thank you for tuning into our deal digest.
If you’d like to receive our monthly digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.