Job title: EA to the iAngels Founding Partners
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
iAngels is one of Israel’s top-tier startup investment companies, a next-generation venture capital firm. Powered by an online investment platform, iAngels allows investors worldwide to gain access to Israel’s most promising early stage tech startups. Since launching in 2014, iAngels has raised over $140m, invested in 75 start-ups, and built a team of 25 business professionals.
> Job Description: EA to iAngels Founding Partners.
> Location: Rothchild Blvd, Tel Aviv.
Founding Partners, Shelly Hod Moyal & Mor Assia are looking for someone who can manage their busy schedule and help keep them organized and on top of their daily commitments.
Responsibilities to include; scheduling, welcoming meetings and guests, answering phones, administrative work and keeping the office in order.
* Bachelor’s degree
* Highly proficient in spoken and written English
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* History of demonstrated over achievement
* Critical thinker with attention to detail
* Handles ambiguity and changing priorities cheerfully and without losing focus
* Works well in a team environment
* Fast, agile learner
* Knowledge and interest in technology and startups is a plus
>>If you know someone worthy for the job, feel free to share the link: www.iangels.co/?p=2792
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV (English) to [email protected]
Deadline to apply: 30th May 2018
Read more about us here: www.jpost.com/LandedPages/Magazines/tech-article-2.html