Our iAngels platform hosts a highly curated portfolio of investment opportunities across a range of high-tech verticals, including; Enterprise Software, Fintech, Autonomous Driving, Cyber Security, AgriTech, AI, marketplaces and Impact Investing.
iAngels is right for you if you are a hard worker, achiever, and team player who has a desire to be at the epicenter of Israel’s high-tech ecosystem. In this dynamic and innovative environment, you will have the opportunity to get to know the entrepreneurs and investors who make startup nation tick.
Job Description: Analyst to take a key role in the iAngels investment process. Analyst key activities are:
- Deal flow– sourcing investment opportunism based on iAngels key area of interest. Reach out to entrepreneurs, learning about their businesses and finding suitable investment opportunities for iAngels. Maintain accurate data in our CRM system.
- Conduct Due Diligence work on relevant investment opportunities: market research, competitive landscape, financial modelling, referral checks, industry experts, writing investment memo etc.
- Portfolio companies– tracking and liaising with iAngels portfolio companies, tracking performance, promoting business development activities.
- Supporting iAngels Investor Relations team with new investment opportunities offered to investors, preparing business & financial updates/reports for investors on their portfolio.
- Research & Content– conducting market research, writing articles, preparing presentations on key investments themes.
- Events– Organizing and participating in professional ecosystems events (e.g. meetups, conferences).
- The analyst will report to iAngels Principal.
- History of demonstrated excellency
- Bachelor’s degree at a top institution
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably at a top accounting or consulting firm
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker with attention to detail
- Knowledge and interest in technology is a plus
- highly proficient in spoken and written English. Native English speaker -an advantage.
Desired personality traits:
- Hard working
- Team player
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected]