If you are a hard worker, overachiever and a team player who has a desire to be at the epicenter of Israel’s high-tech ecosystem – iAngels is looking for you. In this dynamic and innovative environment, you will have the opportunity to get to know the entrepreneurs and investors who make the Startup Nation tick.
iAngels is one of Israel’s top-tier startup investment companies and a next-generation venture capital firm, with the soul of a Tel-Aviv startup. Powered by an online investment platform and fund, iAngels allows investors worldwide to gain access to the most exclusive early-stage technology companies based in Israel. With more than $150M AUM invested in over 65 companies, in this position you’ll be able to make a real impact on Israeli innovation. www.iangels.co
About the position:
iAngels is looking for a driven rock-star to join its Investor Relations team as a Junior Sales-Ops Manager. In this role, you will be a member of the dynamic IR team, taking part in all the day-to-day business development, communications and sales operations activities of the company.
– Business and sales development activities: Research, growth hacking, data analytics and engagement with potential partners.
– Optimization of the CRM utilization (Salesforce): creation of reports, data mining, implementing new processes.
– Support the Head of IR and the team with scheduling, relationships, preparing business materials for investors and team meetings.
– Maintenance of communication and collaboration channels – Through software tools and engagement techniques, you will enable the IR team to focus more on selling in order to drive business results.
– Implementation of new marketing automation systems, as well as integration and synchronization of other tools in the technology stack.
– Support the marketing and events planning efforts, leveraging marketing content.
– Organized and methodological
– Attention to details
– Eager to learn
– Out of the box thinker
– Team player
– A great communicator
– Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
– Tech savvy
– Academic degree – a must, in either business or economics – a plus
– Native English speaker – a must. Additional languages – a plus.
– Experience working with Excel.
– Experience working with Salesforce, Bizzabo, email marketing platforms, Linkedin – a plus.
– Experience in sales, legal, finance, marketing, business development or tech – a plus.
This is an entry level position, where the more you seize opportunities the faster you’ll learn and professionally develop within the organisation.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]