Title: Head of Marketing and Communications
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
iAngels, www.iAngels.co, is one of Israel’s top-tier startup investment companies and a next-generation venture capital firm. Powered by an online investment platform and Fund, iAngels allows investors worldwide to gain access to the most exclusive early-stage technology companies based in Israel.
By co-investing alongside Israel’s most successful angel investors and top-performing VCs – our investors gain the best judgment, track-record, and deal flow on their side.
Founded in 2014 and with US$150M and 65 investments to date, iAngels is a prime investment partner to Israel’s most successful investors and funds, Investors who are influential in building Startup Nation into what it is today.
The company grants the international investor community with fresh tools, solid analytics and influence – all to create a diversified VC portfolio of promising Israeli startups, in the most transparent, responsible and successful way.
Building their state of the art, data-driven, technology investment platform, iAngels are raising capital around the world and providing individual investors with industry insight and exclusive access into Israel’s most promising startups.
iAngels is right for you if you are a hard worker, over achiever and team player who has a desire to be at the epicenter of Israel’s high-tech ecosystem. In this dynamic and innovative environment, you will have the opportunity to get to know the entrepreneurs and investors who make startup nation tick.
Responsibilities: The Head of Marketing and Communications will be responsible for planning and implementing the marketing communication, brand strategy, digital marketing, PR and events of the company.
1) Written English at native professional level (fluent proper grammatically correct professional English)
2) Talented and Engaging writing – audience focused, attention grabbing and enticing “hooks,” credible to a sophisticated and discerning audience
3) Strategic business planning – planning yearly and quarterly marketing efforts, sourcing and anchoring strategic edia, marketing and event partnerships in focal countries world wide
4) Quick responsiveness – meets tight deadlines, manages and juggles multiple priorities, handles last-minute requests, sets priorities and informs management proactively when requests exceed capacity to deliver
5) Detailed – grammar, spelling, layout, design – pride in detail
6) Analytical approach – understands google, LinkedIn and Facebook analytics and other BI tools, uses data to test and refine effectiveness of messaging
7) Measurement and optimization – building KPIs for each silo of marketing activity, tracking performances and lead generation and creating an optimization strategy and excecition
8) Takes feedback, sharpening, displays learning agility
9) Cross-cultural sensitivity, agility, learning
10) Keen understanding of the angel investor, HNW, family office audience – OR – demonstrated experience learning and getting attuned to a new audience or demographic which s/he didn’t know and had to learn quickly
11) Management experience – supervising people, working as part of a team, managing budgets and timelines
12) Creativity, style, cleverness and experience using design programs, a plus
1) Communication: Managing iAngels’ communications with its investor community including: deal launch, newsletters, events, webinars, one pagers and more.
2) Full understanding of CRM systems (SalesForce) and marketing automation tools (Pardot, Bizzabo and more)
3) Copywriting: continuous updating of the website, contributing to and managing the blog, creating brand collateral, presentations and press releases
4) Website updates: implementing and managing WordPress updates, briefing designer/developers for more technical and larger implementations. This includes also landing pages.
5) Experience in Digital Marketing: negotiating, implementing, tracking of online campaigns including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Jewish Press, email marketing and/or any other online publisher that can bring new potential leads to iAngels
6) Social Media: manage iAngels accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; create relevant posts, increase number of followers and engage existing followers and creating and executing iAngels’ social presence strategy.
7) PR & Conferences: Identify opportunities, create partnerships with event directors, reporters and media platforms, prepare briefing materials and prep iAngels speakers
8) Events: work closely with the Events Manager in creating all event communications and creative and build campaigns to drive attendance. Assure support of marketing presence both digital and physical as needed.
9) Analytics: good knowledge of Google and Facebook Analytics, ability to create detailed reports on marketing activities, ROI calculations.
10) Full access and control on Marketing P&L
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: [email protected]